While we’re only a few months into 2021, COVID-19 mandates continue to change and your bridal journey is bound to go in unexpected directions. Micro weddings and city hall ceremonies are replacing traditional I do’s for many couples, and newlyweds are celebrating with a mini-moon or cozy night in rather than an exotic honeymoon. Add in backyard bridal showers and at-home engagement parties—you’ll have lots of unique opportunities to show off your style as the bride! To help you find the perfect wedding wardrobe, we’ve teamed up with BHLDN to curate a little white dress guide for all of your bridal occasions. From modern rooftop nuptials to casual backyard celebrations, we’ve got you covered!
Effortless Romance for Outdoor Occasions
- Outfit: Breezy and boho with whimsical details.
- Accessories: A trendy take on bridal pearls keeps the vibe light.
- Shoes: Block heels with a bridal twist for navigating grass and gardens.
Pro Tip: Artfully tousled hair weathers the elements with ease.
Modern Glam for Al Fresco I Do’s
- Accessories: Glittery accents are a perfect match for city lights.
- Outfit: A beaded dress with deco details offers sophisticated sparkle.
- Shoes: Add shimmer to every step with embellished heels!
Pro Tip: Amp up the drama with side-swept curls inspired by Old Hollywood.
Cool, Casual, City Hall Chic
- Accessories: Get your bride on with a short and sweet veil.
- Outfit: Luxe satin is understated yet impactful.
- Shoes: Minimalist mules feel marvelously modern.
Pro Tip: Don't forget a clutch for the essentials (like lipstick for touchups and tissues for happy tears!).
Shine Bright for Cocktails & Celebration
- Accessories: Celestial sparklers highlight your starring role as the bride.
- Outfit: Be the life of the party with playful details—like sequins and fringe!
- Shoes: Crystal heels turn the dining room into your dance floor.
Pro Tip: A polished updo makes extra room for hair accessories!
Warm Weather Getaway
Bridal & Beachy for a Magical Mini-Moon
- Outfit: Soak up the sun in a bridal white bikini.
- Accessories: A spacious straw tote holds all the essentials (puppy not included!).
- Shoes: Metallic sandals go from beach to dinner with ease.
Pro Tip: Take beauty inspo from your destination with breezy hair and glowing skin.
Newlywed Night In
Soft & Sultry for an Enchanting Evening
- Outfit: Lacy lingerie and a vibrant robe make lovely layers.
- Accessories: Simple studs add subtle shine.
- Hair: Top off your tresses with an effortless bow.
Pro Tip: Keep it cozy and finish the look with your fave slippers!