Silver Package: Month-Of Coordination
We want you to sit back, relax, and get married. We'll handle the details on your wedding day, set up your vision, and wrangle your family and friends.
Month Of Packages include:
3 Planning Meetings
• Vision Meeting: Initial meeting to discuss & define the vision fueling your event including guest experience, design, styling, décor, theme development, management and execution. At this meeting, we will create a custom Vendor Recommendation List and Timeline for you and set you on a course for successful wedding planning. We can also talk budget, Wedding Weekend Activities, wedding etiquette and more!
• Vendor Walkthrough: Final meeting with catering manager (or Food Truck Coordinator) and venue/site coordinator to finalize timeline and confirm Day Of Plans. We'll get everyone on the same page and make sure there are plans in place for anything and everything.
• Brain Dump Meeting: Final confirmation meeting for your Day Of Timeline. This is the time we'll also go over all of you hopes, dreams, and concerns again. You will dump your brain into our brains so we can be your eyes and ears on the day.
• Unlimited Email Support: Stuff will come up. You will have questions and we will be there with advice, educated options and moral support.
Vendor Relations and Event Support
• Access to our list of preferred vendors and custom Vendor Recommendation List for you!
• Review of all vendor contracts and proposals
• Development of a detailed and individualized event timeline. Timeline to be maintained by Chelle&Co Events and shared with full editing capabilities with client during planning process.
Week Of Duties
• Wedding Rehearsal supervision and facilitation with or without officiant (1.5 hours maximum)
• Collection of all decor and celebration elements from client
Day Of Duties
• Day Of Coordination & On-site Management, remedy all moment-to-moment challenges, setup and strike of décor and personal items set. Including one planner and one assistant minimum (10-12hrs)
• Duties Include:
o Oversee production of ceremony & reception
o Oversee rentals, all deliveries and installations in accordance with vendor contracts
o Coordinate distribution of final payments and gratuities
o Oversee timely “flip” of room from ceremony to reception, if needed
o Manage transportation for family
o Cue all music changes and speeches with band/DJ
o Serve as point person for all vendors—cueing timing throughout even
o Collect any celebration elements and gifts and coordinate delivery to couple
• We provide event emergency kit (including sewing kit, stain remover, bobby pins, tissue, etc)
At any time during your planning process, we are happy to add and amend this package to suit your needs based on the evolution of your wedding. Any services listed under Full Service can be added to your Month Of Package à la carte.
Some popular additions to Month Of Packages include (But are not limited to):
• Venue scouting and research, attendance at initial site visit(s) with client to establish the event style, direction and flow at potential venues
• List Chelle&Co Events as a point of contact on website, save the dates, invitations and welcome notes
• Set up and manage hotel blocks for out-of-town guests
• Assistance and support with planning for Out of Town Guests, accommodations and transportation
• Coordinate aspects of rehearsal dinner